Here you will find loads of writing resources that I've collected and made all about the Persuasive or expository essay. (also known as the 5 paragraph essay). Please submit your required essay one week after your last class. You can either hand it in to me at SETI or submit by email to email@example.com .
Here is a nice video which outlines what we are attempting to do with the 5 paragraph essay. Nice, clear English.
Also, no class on the 25th! See you May 2nd. Find attached the ppt about transitions and also the sentence stretchers and 4 square brainstorming ppt. Also see this book of writing "gaps" which is handy for teaching writing!!!!
We had some wonderful essays --- In my promotion of "sharing" and the publishing end of the writing process, I've collected all the best essays from this session (but everyone in total did A GREAT JOB!). Only one exclusion , Ah, Seongsil's "Let's Eat Organic Food" which got 100%. If she is nice, maybe she can also upload and share here?
Congratulations to everyone who wrote such wonderful essays.
1. Amazing Seoul - Park, Mi Soon
2. Death with Dignity - Oh, Sun Young
3. Around the world in 100 days - Choi, Guy Jong
4. Eat Healthily - Park, Ok Kyung
5. Extensive Reading - Lee, Hye Young
6. Old Soldiers Never Die - Moon, Soon Dan
7. Take a Walk - Hanna Cho
8. Stop Smoking - Lee, Yun Jung
9. Studying Abroad - Choi, Eun Kyung
10. Let's Eat Organic - Ahn, Seong Sil