School of TEFL

Reading -- Get more course materials here! Let's discuss the "quick" course...

Hi teachers attending my Reading course.

We have two lessons --

1. Folktales. I'll focus on Korean folktales and give some tips and practice using them....

2. Finish it! - Using funny stories and also "detective" stories to get students to follow along and then "guess" the end .....

I'll be uploading here lots of the course materials and I welcome your comments and discussion. Please see my Story folder. Go to http://eflclassroom.ning.com and click on RESOURCES and then BOOKNOOK. Also see the leveled readers in MATERIALS and also in the video player (click A/V on EFL Classroom 2.0). Get the Karafun player here to play many of the karaoke files... Here, you can find out how to make your own karafun karaoke song/file!

Here are some of the course materials, more to come! Also, see this nice video for prof. development!

READING -- TEACHING READING FOR TEACHERS

Views: 140

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Here are more Korean folktales......
Attachments:
I've been asked by a few teachers about the "posters". Here you go....two sets. One educational and one inspirational. Also see the presentation I've made using these, nice quick flash and good as a warm up if you are doing a talk or something. Lots more in the Practice Page at EFL Classroom 2.0

David
Attachments:
Many trainees enjoyed the story "The Little Mole". Here is the video version and the play I adapted from it and which you could use with your school if you need to do a play....it would be fun! Also another set of posters....

David
Attachments:
I showed one class the "Amazing stories" ppts that are on EFL Classroom 2.0 - on the Practice page. Please go there for click and play but also, here they are if you want them in ppt and to print. Just click print preview and print as one slide / page....ENJOY! ( I spent a lot of time on this....)

David
Attachments:
I'm trying to make it easy for teachers to use the karaoke player with their students. See the Karaoke page on EFL Classroom 2.0 for files or in our resource area. But here is the download of the Karafun player and also attached, the stories we read. Enjoy!

David
Attachments:
I made Heungbu Nolbu into a karaoke. Find it here and I'll upload the video later. Also here are a few examples of the A-Z books you get (thousands) for printing and giving to students. All levels. Just join EFL Classroom and then go to our media file folder and leveled reading.

But also get it directly here though I urge you to join and get all our resources.
Attachments:
Somehow the link to the A-Z files didn't show. Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d69447247921c717b163b6bb5b09832a...

Also see these materials below for additional reading material.

David
Attachments:
Many students asked for these stories....so here they are.
Attachments:
Here is the Mr. X ppt and story .
Attachments:

RSS

Members

Try EnglishCentral

Public Speaking

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…